Oceans of knowledge
Building Coordinator – Hoofddorp
IntroductionOur core business is to design, engineer, construct, install, lease and operate Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) systems, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) systems and the turnkey supply of Single Point Mooring (SPM) systems. Ever since its cooperation in 1978, Bluewater has been a technological frontrunner in its industry. We have designed, manufactured, supplied and installed many innovative FPSO, FSO and SPM systems for oil companies worldwide through time charter and turnkey supply contracts. Do you dare to make impact and would like to join our company?
OrganizationFor our Facilities section, we are looking for a Building Coordinator with proven experience in facility environment. Our Facilities section is responsible for the optimal and timely availability of needed goods, services and other tools enabling all Bluewater employees to do their work in Hoofddorp en Amsterdam.
FunctionIn this position you will be responsible for management of building/maintenance related activities. You ensure that problems concerning building installations are solved and coordinate execution of building related contracts with contracted parties. You are responsible for parking facilities, access authorization and accurate building related filing systems. You keep building related drawings, escape routes and floor plans up to date and ensure that they are presented. Furthermore you will report to the Section Head Facilities and support the colleague Facility Representatives if necessary. You will be working from our office in Hoofddorp and Amsterdam.
RequirementsWe are looking for an independent and disciplined Building Coordinator who has a strong client and service orientation and a good sense towards the organisation. Furthermore you will have:
– at least a relevant vocational education and a Technical or Administrative secondary education
– 3-5 years of relevant experience in facility environment
– completed Building Management course
– computer literacy for MS Office and facility related software
– fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
– you take ownership and are reliable in delivering results, you think and act across boundaries of responsibilities and are aware of collective interests and you keep an eye on the balance between quality, costs and benefits
OfferWhat we offer:
– a fulltime/40 hours per week position within an international environment
– besides a competitive salary, you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance and travel allowance
– 29 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 10 additional holidays annually
– the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
– a good pension scheme of which we pay the complete pension contribution
– onboarding program; we warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel home as soon as possible
– different activities which are very divers and always voluntary, for example playing sports, CPC run, friday drinks, quiz night, Sail day and our annual Christmas party
ApplicationIf you would like to apply for this position, please click on the ‘apply’ button below. This will lead you further through the application process. Within 2 weeks we inform you on the status of your application.
Please note that this is a permanent staff position. Interim candidates should not apply. We can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated and will not be responded to.