Functional Application Manager – Finance – Hoofddorp
Bluewater currently owns and operates a number of Floating Production Storage and Offloading Systems (FPSOs): the Glas Dowr, the Aoka Mizu, the Bleo Holm, the Hæwene Brim and Munin.
Furthermore you will:
– Managing and optimizing existing and new ERP functions
– Ensuring the optimal use of the application by the users
– Configuring and testing functionality at user’s request
– Developing, managing and optimizing reports
– Ensuring clear set up of the manuals
– Coordinate changes to applications
– Ensuring the optimal level of knowledge of users, for example by giving in-house trainings for new employees
– Have the ability to translate functional requirements into technical solutions
You are driven by your passion for supporting business processes with Information Management strategies and are willing to contribute to the further professionalization of our business critical applications in a fast moving international environment.
– Over 3 years of relevant working experience in ICT services
– Solid experience with the support of operational application landscape and end users
– Experience with translation of business questions into functional and / or technical solutions.
– Knowledge of SQL and financial application management in particular.
– experience with Microsoft Cloud Technology (Azure & Dynamics 365)
– fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
You take ownership, have strong eye for detail and are reliable in delivering results. You are curious and stay up-to-date with developments. You solve bottlenecks, change approach if things are not working, and keep an eye on the balance between quality, costs and benefits. You influence cooperation and ambiance in a positive way, values other’s strengths, talents and qualities, and builds on them.
– a fulltime/40 hours per week position within an international environment
– besides a competitive salary, you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance and travel allowance
– 29 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 10 additional holidays annually
– the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
– a good pension scheme of which we pay the complete pension contribution
– onboarding program; we warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel home as soon as possible
– different activities which are very divers and always voluntary, for example playing sports, CPC run, friday drinks, Sail day and our annual Christmas party
+31 (23) 711 6762.
Please note that this is a permanent staff position. Interim candidates should not apply. We can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
An (online) assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated and will not be responded to.