IT Helpdesk Representative – Hoofddorp
Bluewater currently owns and operates a number of Floating Production Storage and Offloading Systems (FPSOs): the Glas Dowr, the Aoka Mizu, the Bleo Holm, the Hæwene Brim and Munin.
– Process and dispatch user questions and failures, as well as monitoring the handling of questions and failures
– Provide first and second-line support in response to notifications at the helpdesk
– Analyse questions, failures and solutions from first and second line registrations
– Ensure complete operational documentation and proper documentation and closure of all requests and incidents
– Identify risks/incompliances with regards to security and privacy and consult with colleagues and management on mitigation
You will be working from our office in Hoofddorp. If necessary, you are willing to perform activities abroad (onshore or offshore).
– have a Intermediate Vocational diploma in ICT (or equivalent) with up to 3 years of experience in a similar position
– are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
– solve all kinds of practical problems and choose the right alternative within the bandwidth of procedures
– challenge norms, change approach if things are not working, keep an eye on the balance between quality, costs and benefits and take ownership.
Eligible to work in The Netherlands.
– a fulltime/40 hours per week position within an international environment
– besides a competitive salary, you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance and travel allowance
– 29 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 10 additional holidays annually
– the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
– a good pension scheme of which we pay the complete pension contribution
– onboarding program; we warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel home as soon as possible
– different activities which are very divers and always voluntary, for example playing sports, CPC run, friday drinks, quiz night, Sail day and our annual Christmas party
+31 (23) 711 5500.
Please note that this is a permanent staff position. Interim candidates should not apply. We can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
An (online) assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated and will not be responded to.