Marine Systems Engineer – Hoofddorp
Your role will be focussed on marine systems design and related aspects for FPSO, SPM and Renewable projects. It is a great opportunity for a Marine Systems Engineer to join our organisation with challenging new projects.
Within Bluewater you can expect to perform a number of different tasks. Performing studies, concept designs and basic designs. Creating equipment specifications, contact with vendors for quotations, evaluations, document reviews and FATs. Creating PFDs, P&ID’s, arrangements, equipment lists and work packs. Performing analyses on heat balances, pipe sizing, power requirements, cooling water requirements etc. Participate in HAZOPs, HAZIDs and you assist in obtaining client and third party approval on the project. You reply to queries from the project team, client and from yard site team, and you may be requested to be part of a yard site team abroad yourself.
• You have between 0 and 5 years of experience in marine systems design and analyses.
• Preferably experienced in, but at least interested in designing systems for tankers and FPSOs.
• You have knowledge of relevant international design codes and class regulations (e.g. DNV, ABS, Marpol, Solas, HSE UK etc.).
• You have good communication skills and good understanding of the English language, verbally as well as in writing.
• Good balance of work and play through diverse and voluntary activities such as Bluewater Sports, CPC run, Friday drinks at the Bluewater bar, daily fresh subsidized lunches, Winter sports, quiz nights, Sail day, Young Bluewater activities and our annual Christmas party.
• Opportunities grow into senior roles in the N&M Section as well as other engineering departments.
• Solid primary and secondary T&C’s including 29 holidays based on 40h workweek, 13th month, contribution to collective health insurance and a pension scheme fully covered by us.