Mechanical Engineer – Hoofddorp
• Reports to the Lead (Project) Engineer on progress, set backs and concerns when assigned to a project.
• Implements the HSEQ&RC requirements and to assist the Lead (Project) Engineer in related meetings.
• Replies to InterDiscipline checks on time.
• Replies to queries from site, client, certifying authority and vendor on time.
• Signals risks and anomalies in projects to the Section Head Engineering.
• Over 3 years of relevant experience in, and/or affinity with, mechanical engineering, in particular in the field of mechanical analysis/fine elements/stress engineering
• English good, verbally as well as in writing.
• Good knowledge of Bluewater’s procedures/systems.
• Computer literacy for mechanical calculations, document processing and spreadsheets management and for 2D and 3D CAD.
• Thorough knowledge of Applied Mechanics.
• Knowledge and experience in the usage of a Finite Element Analysis program, preferably ANSYS.
• Good balance of work and play through diverse and voluntary activities such as Bluewater Sports, CPC run, Friday drinks at the Bluewater bar, daily fresh subsidized lunches, Winter sports, quiz nights, Sail day, Young Bluewater activities and excursions and our annual Christmas party.
• Opportunities grow into senior roles in the Mechanical department as well as other engineering departments.
• Solid primary and secondary Terms and conditions, including 29 holidays based on 40h workweek, 13th month, contribution to collective health insurance and a pension scheme fully covered by us.
Please note that this is a permanent staff position. Interim candidates should not apply. We can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
An (online) assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated and will not be responded to.