Oceans of knowledge
- 15/10/2018 | Sail-away of the Aoka Mizu FPSO
- 31/07/2018 | THE OFFSHORE CHEMICALS REGULATIONS 2002
- 10/11/2017 | Lancaster EPS Field Development Plan Approval
- 14/09/2017 | Hurricane has taken the Final Investment Decision on the development of the Lancaster Early Production System
- 29/11/2016 | Hurricane secures Lancaster FPSO
- 28/10/2016 | Notification
- «07/08/2015 | Bluewater awarded a contract for major Turret Mooring System for Rosebank project
- 16/04/2015 | World’s first floating tidal BlueTEC platform ready for electricity generation
- 16/04/2015 | World’s first floating tidal BlueTEC platform
- 20/03/2015 | Bluewater congratulates Allard van Hoeken with the honourable Prins Friso Award
Bluewater awarded a contract for major Turret Mooring System for Rosebank project
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. is pleased to announce the award of a contract from Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) for the engineering, procurement, construction and integration (EPCI) of a major Turret and Mooring System for the Rosebank Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessel.
This Turret and Mooring System will be a key component of the Rosebank FPSO to be located approximately 175 kilometres northwest of the Shetland Islands, with a water depth of approximately 1,100 meters.
The Rosebank Turret and Mooring System, which will permanently anchor the FPSO at its offshore location and allow it to weathervane, will be one of the largest Turret and Mooring Systems ever designed and built, being about 80 metres in height, with a process manifold/turntable of about 34 meter in diameter.
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. will supply the Turret and Mooring System for integration at the construction yard of HHI in Ulsan, South Korea, where the Rosebank FPSO will be fabricated.