Process Engineer – Hoofddorp
Bluewater currently owns and operates a number of Floating Production Storage and Offloading Systems (FPSOs): the Glas Dowr, the Aoka Mizu, the Bleo Holm, the Hæwene Brim and Munin.
• You have a master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or in Mechanical Engineering, differentiation Process Technology.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in upstream process engineering.
• Good understanding of the English language, verbally as well as in writing.
• Computer literacy for relevant process simulation programs, discipline calculations, document processing, spreadsheets and data management.
• Experience with process engineering in concept, basic and detailed phase of a project.
• Knowledge of (FPSO) topsides engineering.
• Knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
– a fulltime/40 hours per week position within an international environment
– besides a competitive salary, you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance and travel allowance
– 29 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 10 additional holidays annually
– the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
– a good pension scheme of which we pay the complete pension contribution
– onboarding program; we warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel home as soon as possible
– different activities which are very divers and always voluntary, for example playing sports, CPC run, friday drinks, quiz night, Sail day and our annual Christmas party
Please note that this is a permanent staff position. Interim candidates should not apply. We can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
An (online) assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated and will not be responded to.