Oceans of knowledge
QA Engineer – Hoofddorp
IntroductionOur core business is to design, engineer, construct, install, lease and operate Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) systems, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) systems and the turnkey supply of Single Point Mooring (SPM) systems. Ever since its cooperation in 1978, Bluewater has been a technological frontrunner in its industry. We have designed, manufactured, supplied and installed many innovative FPSO, FSO and SPM systems for oil companies worldwide through time charter and turnkey supply contracts. Do you dare to make impact and would like to join our company?
OrganizationFor our HSEQ & RC Department in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a QA Engineer with proven experience in auditing and QA environment. Our HSEQ & RC Department is responsible for ensuring that all business processes are recorded, understood, followed and improved. The department also identifies and interprets Flag State and Class requirements and ensures that risks for our company are identified and managed.
FunctionIn this position you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring corporate and project QA aspects through providing advice and auditing. During participation in a project team you will write the Project Quality plan and execute it. You will keep knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant aspects and share this. On behalf of our company, you will be responsible for performing internal and external audits. You will report to and advice the Project Manager as well as the Section Head QA.
To tenders you will provide input and support pre-qualifications. In general, you are expected to identify improvement areas and provide solutions. You will be working from our office in Hoofddorp. If necessary, you are willing to perform activities abroad; on site, off shore or with clients.
RequirementsWe are looking for an independent and disciplined QA Engineer who is strong in planning and organising projects and knows how to analyse different problems. Furthermore you will have:
– a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with up to 5 years of experience in auditing and QA environment in the oil and gas (or related) industry
– experience with maintaining an ISO 9001 Compliant Management System
– sufficient technical knowledge
– knowledge of applicable standards and legislation in different countries
– fluent in English, both written and verbal
– you solve bottlenecks, change approach if things are not working, you keep an eye on the balance between quality, costs and benefits and you act responsibly
OfferWhat we offer:
– a fulltime/40 hours per week position within an international environment
– besides a competitive salary, you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance and travel allowance
– 29 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 10 additional holidays annually
– the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
– a good pension scheme of which we pay the complete pension contribution
– onboarding program; we warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel home as soon as possible
– different activities which are very divers and always voluntary, for example playing sports, CPC run, friday drinks, quiz night, Sail day and our annual Christmas party
ApplicationIf you would like to apply for this position, please click on the ‘apply’ button below. This will lead you further through the application process. Within 2 weeks we inform you on the status of your application.
Please note that this is a permanent staff position. Interim candidates should not apply. We can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated and will not be responded to.