Senior Application Administrator – Hoofddorp
Bluewater currently owns and operates a number of Floating Production Storage and Offloading Systems (FPSOs): the Glas Dowr, the Aoka Mizu, the Bleo Holm, the Hæwene Brim and Munin.
In this job you have contact with users and Functional administrators to align on new software and updates. You have to investigate how software must be installed and make available to users and documents. It is important to align with internal ICT staff (Sys Admins and Helpdesk) for deployment.
You coordinate open requests and deal with user questions on specific software. You have to be familiar with user access management.
Software delivery to the desktop computers and preparing software packaging (intake and documentation) are part of the job. The senior Application Administrator can execute Technical tests and is responsible for the planning and coordination of user acceptance tests.
Support involves close collaboration with application developers and other specialist areas. Application maintenance and support services may be delivered directly to users of the systems or to service delivery functions.
Activities may include — but are not limited to:
• Monitoring performance, investigating and resolving issues;
• implementing working practices to support iterative/agile development and/or cloud-based applications;
• providing guidance or training to users — including enhanced levels of support following new/updated software releases;
• devising permanent or temporary corrections and workarounds for faults;
• capturing user feedback for subsequent analysis to inform future application development;
• implementing general or site-specific modifications;
• Over 4 years relevant experience with applications administration or equivalent
• Adequate in English, both written and spoken.
• Knowledge of ITIL processes and ASL or an equivalent.
• Technical knowledge of relevant hardware and/or software.
• Willingness to perform activities abroad (onshore or offshore).
– a fulltime/40 hours per week position within an international environment
– besides a competitive salary, you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance and travel allowance
– 29 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 10 additional holidays annually
– the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
– a good pension scheme of which we pay the complete pension contribution
– onboarding program; we warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel home as soon as possible
– different activities which are very divers and always voluntary, for example playing sports, CPC run, friday drinks, quiz night, Sail day and our annual Christmas party
Please note that this is a permanent staff position.
An (online) assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated and will not be responded to.