Structural Designer – Hoofddorp
Bluewater currently owns and operates a number of Floating Production Storage and Offloading Systems (FPSOs): the Glas Dowr, the Aoka Mizu, the Bleo Holm, the Hæwene Brim and Munin.
Also you keep knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the section. A correct administration of your work is obvious for you and you use and maintain cor-porate standards. To improve quality, you check work of colleagues and develop and propose im-provements.
You report to the Lead (Project) Engineer on progress, set backs and concerns when assigned to a project and report to the Section Head Engineering on personal achievements and section matters.
• 5-10 years experience as structural designer.
• Computer literacy for document processing and spreadsheets, for 2D and 3D CAD.
• Affinity with technical matters and in-depth analysis of technical problems.
• Experience with Inventor.
• English good, verbally as well as in writing.
• Good balance of work and play through diverse and voluntary activities such as Bluewater Sports, CPC run, Friday drinks at the Bluewater bar, daily fresh subsidized lunches, Winter sports, quiz nights, Sail day, Young Bluewater activities and excursions and our annual Christmas party.
• Opportunities grow into senior roles in the Structural department as well as other engineering departments.
• Solid primary and secondary T&C’s including 29 holidays based on 40h workweek, 13th month, contribution to collective health insurance and a pension scheme fully covered by us.
Please note that this is a permanent staff position. Interim candidates should not apply. We can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
An (online) assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated and will not be responded to.