Bluewater manage and operate its FPSOs to produce oil & gas from offshore oil & gas fields in a safe and cost-effective manner. Oil & gas is exported by means of shuttle tankers and/or subsea pipelines to shore.
FPSO Operations encompass the following activities:
- Oil, water and gas separation
- Gas treatment, gas injection, gas lift, gas metering and gas export.
- Oil storage, oil metering, offloading, shuttle tanker management
- Water treatment
- Supply, operations, inspection and maintenance of subsea moorings, flow lines and riser systems
- Duty Holder of the FPSO Facility and the subsea pipelines
- Logistics including: supply vessels, helicopters, guard vessels
- Asset Integrity and Maintenance of all systems and equipment
- Safety and Environmental Management
- Crew training & competency.
Bluewater maintains the technical expertise for these activities in-house, which enables Bluewater to better manage the risks and build on experience. This makes it unnecessary for our clients leasing our FPSO’s to set up the full operational infrastructure needed for operations.