Oceans of knowledge
- «28/03/2020 | HOLDING STATEMENT AOKA MIZU – 28 March 2020
- 26/03/2020 | HOLDING STATEMENT AOKA MIZU – 26 March 2020
- 11/03/2020 | Rosenberg Worley AS awards Bluewater a contract for the Jotun FPSO Turret Mooring System Upgrade EPC
- 17/10/2019 | Bluewater has been awarded contracts for the Pierce depressurisation project in the UK central North Sea by Shell
- 05/06/2019 | FPSO Aoka Mizu First Oil on Lancaster
- 14/05/2019 | Aoka Mizu Introduction to Hydrocarbons
- 19/03/2019 | Hook-up of FPSO at the Lancaster Field
- 15/10/2018 | Sail-away of the Aoka Mizu FPSO
- 31/07/2018 | THE OFFSHORE CHEMICALS REGULATIONS 2002
- 10/11/2017 | Lancaster EPS Field Development Plan Approval
HOLDING STATEMENT AOKA MIZU – 28 March 2020
Bluewater Energy Services B.V. on behalf of Bluewater Lancaster Production (UK) Ltd and its affiliates confirms that flights have commenced today (Saturday, March 28) to bring ashore a number of non-essential personnel from the Aoka Mizu floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel.
These have been arranged following the evacuation of a crew member from the vessel, on Wednesday 25th March 2020, who subsequently tested positive for the novel coronavirus (Covid-19).
Those flights being carried out are operated using task-specific helicopters in accordance with guidelines developed by NHS Scotland, Public Health Scotland, Oil & Gas UK and the energy industry’s aviation providers, for the transportation of workers who have been in contact with someone who has contracted the virus.
Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our people. The Aoka Mizu is operated by Bluewater Lancaster Production (UK) Ltd (Bluewater) on the Lancaster field, approximately 61 miles (98km) west of Foula, Shetland, on behalf of Hurricane GLA Ltd, a subsidiary of Hurricane Energy plc (Hurricane).
Bluewater continues to work within guidelines provided by the UK and Scottish Governments, NHS and other public health bodies, and Oil and Gas UK related to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, with Hurricane’s support.