Oceans of knowledge
- «31/07/2018 | THE OFFSHORE CHEMICALS REGULATIONS 2002
- 10/11/2017 | Lancaster EPS Field Development Plan Approval
- 14/09/2017 | Hurricane has taken the Final Investment Decision on the development of the Lancaster Early Production System
- 29/11/2016 | Hurricane secures Lancaster FPSO
- 28/10/2016 | Notification
- 07/08/2015 | Bluewater awarded a contract for major Turret Mooring System for Rosebank project
- 16/04/2015 | World’s first floating tidal BlueTEC platform ready for electricity generation
- 16/04/2015 | World’s first floating tidal BlueTEC platform
- 20/03/2015 | Bluewater congratulates Allard van Hoeken with the honourable Prins Friso Award
- 28/01/2015 | Finale Prins Friso Ingenieursprijs
THE OFFSHORE CHEMICALS REGULATIONS 2002
THE OFFSHORE PETROLEUM ACTIVITIES (OIL POLLUTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL) REGULATIONS 2005 (AS AMENDED)
Bluewater Lancaster Production (UK) Ltd has applied to the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change for a permit to use and/or discharge chemicals and a permit to discharge effluents containing hydrocarbons in connection with the Aoka Mizu FPSO, to be located at the Lancaster Field, West of Shetlands, Block 205-21-A, as required under The Offshore Chemicals Regulations 2002 (as amended) and The Offshore Petroleum Activities (Oil Pollution Prevention and Control) Regulations 2005 (as amended).
In accordance with the requirements of regulation 7(1) of The Offshore Chemicals Regulations 2002 (as amended) and regulation 9(5A) of The Offshore Petroleum Activities (Oil Pollution Prevention and Control) Regulations 2005 (as amended by the 2011 Regulations), copies of the applications (including the Chemical Risk Assessment) may be inspected between 10 am and 4 pm on business days at Bluewater House, Badentoy Crescent, Badentoy Industrial Estate, Portlethen, Aberdeen AB12 4YD until the close of business on 24/08/18.
Copies of the applications may also be obtained from Bluewater, Bluewater House, Badentoy Crescent, Badentoy Industrial Estate, Portlethen, Aberdeen AB12 4YD, t: 01224-403387; e: BES.Lancaster@bluewater.com subject to a payment of £10 by postal order or cheque made payable to Bluewater Lancaster Production (UK) Ltd.
Members of the public who avail themselves of these arrangements have until 24/08/18 to make representations in relation to the applications to the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change in the form of a letter marked with the chemical permit application reference CP/1696/0 and/or the oil discharge permit application reference OLP/719/0 and addressed to:
The Offshore Petroleum Regulator for Environment and Decommissioning Environmental Management Team
Energy Development Unit
Aberdeen AB10 1BJ
Alternatively, letters can be emailed to the Environmental Management Team at BST@beis.gov.uk.